- NHS services across the North East & North Cumbria Region are experiencing extremely high demand at the moment – this includes GP practices and the 111 service which are both extremely busy
- If you need advice for a minor/mild illness or injury, in the first instance, please either contact your local pharmacy for help or look at the self-care advice that’s available on-line from the NHS at www.nhs.uk
- If you want to check your symptoms, there is an on-line symptom checker available at 111.nhs.uk, which will re-direct you to a health professional if you need to be consulted by someone
Four ways to seek healthcare advice from a GP
- Call your surgery to discuss a face-to-face or remote (telephone or video) appointment
- Visit your GP surgery website and complete a confidential online form known as an e-consult
- Call NHS 111 or go online to seek advice https://111.nhs.uk/
- Download the NHS App to order repeat prescriptions, book appointments and check your symptoms
Important Information regarding Influenza Vaccinations for 50-64 year olds
We have been advised by NHS England that people in the 50-64-year old age group will not be vaccinated against Influenza until November and December, providing there is sufficient vaccine, and no appointments will be offered for this age group until then. This is to ensure that those who are most at risk are vaccinated first. If you are 50-64 and you are in one of the other groups which is eligible for the flu vaccination, for example you have a health condition which puts you at risk from the flu, you will be invited earlier.
From 1st June 2020 we are moving to electronic prescriptions only. For more information visit www.nhs.uk/eps
WE ARE CURRENTLY UNABLE TO ACCESS THE SYSTEM TO ENABLE US TO BOOK APPOINTMENT PLEASE BEAR WITH US WE ARE EXPECTING AN UPDATE AROUND 10.00 AM
You can now use our new econsultion service for advice about a range of medical problems and use this to request medications or sick notes.
PRACTICE CLOSURE FOR Staff Training
The practice will closed on Thursdays between 1-2pm for staff training
Please always make sure you have sufficient medication to cover the bank holiday periods
Cervical Screening Campaign 2023
We are currently promoting cervical screening in Practice - our Nurse Daljit appeared on ITV news promoting screening in the area. If you are overdue your smear please phone the practice to book with a nurse. This simple procedure can save your life.
PPG MEETING Autumn 2019
Would you like to influence the development of and change within Erimus Practice and local health services?
Our Patient Participation Group have the opportunity to meet with Practice staff to discuss their views and ideas. The Practice Manager met with the current patient group in May - this was a very successful meeting and moving forward we will be actioning points raised by the group.
If you are interested in joining our group then please contact the Practice.
You can read the minutes from our last meeting below:
May PPG Meeting
IMPORTANT NOTICE - Our phone lines are extremely busy every morning. Please be patient. Same day Nurse Practitioner appointments are open from 8am and same day GP appointments from 8am. Our receptionists will ask you a series of questions to ensure that you see the right person and that you are seen within an appropriate timescale. This is at the GP Partners request so please try to answer as much as you can.
Our Nurse Practitioners can see you for all problems - but they do not see pregnant ladies or children under 2. They can make referrals.
Please call after 1pm if you are ringing for results. If you have been sent a letter to make an appointment with a GP within 28 days this is not urgent so please call after 10.30 to pre-book a non urgent appointment.
Accessing the right treatment in Middlesbrough CLICK HERE
Where is Best For my Care?
Please see our new where is best for my care information poster below:
Where is Best for my Care?
Like To Register? We welcome new patients to our practice area
New to the area and would like to join our practice? We would be happy to help you. Fill in our registration forms and come see us. Find out more